.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, January 12, 2015

2014 Top Talk Radio Programs



Still #1 After All These Years

I was there in 1988 on day #1 when KFI Radio 640AM in Los Angeles went all talk and Rush Limbaugh entered my life.  The birth of real Conservative talk energized the small government movement.

The problem is the "Small Government Conservatives" an energized public elected to Congress from 1995 to 2007 grew the all-powerful state and the national debt.  As talk radio and the Internet spread Conservative ideas we saw the GOP becoming more and more the party of liberal big government.




Alien Anal Probes For All
I just can't help myself.  I just have to listen.  From the olden days of Art Bell the Coast to Coast program has always been entertaining for insomniacs all over the world.

Independent Conservative Dr. Michael Savage has been banned for years from my Southern California radio market.  Truly independent and forceful thought is suppressed.  But thanks to the Internet I will stream Savage several times a week while working on this blog.  

No comments: