.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Concert - Bruce Willis




I was there when Bruce Willis burst on to the American scene as David Addison in Moonlighting (1985–89).  We knew we were watching someone special.  Little did we know how special Bruce would go on to be.

Willis brought us the Die Hard series, which were mostly critical and uniformly financial successes. He has appeared in over sixty films, including Pulp Fiction (1994), 12 Monkeys (1995), The Fifth Element (1997), Armageddon (1998), The Sixth Sense (1999), Unbreakable (2000), Sin City (2005), Red (2010) and The Expendables 2 (2012).  Willis' movie have grossed $7.2 Billion worldwide.

Willis supported President George H. W. Bush for reelection in 1992.  Willis was an invited speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention, and supported George W. Bush 2000.

Willis also stated that he is a supporter of gun rights, stating, "Everyone has a right to bear arms. If you take guns away from legal gun owners, then the only people who have guns are the bad guys."

In 2006 he responded on his politics, "I'm sick of answering this fucking question. I'm a Republican only as far as I want a smaller government, I want less government intrusion. I want them to stop shitting on my money and your money and tax dollars that we give 50 percent of every year. I want them to be fiscally responsible and I want these goddamn lobbyists out of Washington. Do that and I'll say I'm a Republican. I hate the government, OK? I'm apolitical. Write that down. I'm not a Republican."

(Bruce Willis)


Bruce Willis  -  Good Lovin'
From an episode of Moonlighting.




Under the Boardwalk (1987)
In Britain "Under the Boardwalk" was a massive success, reaching #2 on the charts and becoming the UK's 12th best-selling single of 1987.






Secret Agent Man




Devil Woman  -  Bruce Willis



Side by Side





No comments: