U.S. condemned for pre-emptive use of Hillary Clinton against Pakistan
Sunday, July 31, 2016
President Trump - Sounds Good
|"Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser — having a healthy ego, or high opinion of yourself, is a real positive in life!”|
Saturday, July 30, 2016
A Blast From the Past
Brigitte Bardot, born 28 September 1934, is a French actress, singer and fashion model, who later became an animal rights activist. She was one of the best known sex symbols of the 1950s and 1960s.
Bardot retired from the entertainment industry in 1973. During her career in show business, she starred in 47 films, performed in several musical shows and recorded over 60 songs. She was awarded the Legion of Honour in 1985 but refused to receive it. After her retirement, she established herself as an animal rights activist.
During the 2000s, she generated controversy by criticizing immigration and Islam in France and has been fined five times for inciting racial hatred.
In her 2003 book, Un cri dans le silence ("A Scream in the Silence"), she warned of an "Islamicization of France", and said of Muslim immigration:
Read More . . . ."Over the last twenty years, we have given in to a subterranean, dangerous, and uncontrolled infiltration, which not only resists adjusting to our laws and customs but which will, as the years pass, attempt to impose its own."
Background Checks Are Worthless
- You cannot "screen" for religious fervor nor can you prevent someone you let in from becoming a convert to aggressive Islam.
- What you can do is simply ban immigration from Muslim nations. PERIOD. No one has a right to move to Switzerland, Japan, Singapore or the U.S.
Islam - The Real Enemy Within
Today's words of wisdom from Pat Condell
I bet the Corporate Media Machine did not show these signs on TV
Photos from the DNC show multiple Bernie supporters holding up signs with blacked out letters used to form the word “Liar.” (Read More)
Friday, July 29, 2016
You just can't make this shit up
- I guess just enforcing the law equally is not enough any more. Now police must pander to whatever group has the loudest voice. If you unlucky enough to belong to a politically invisible group then I guess you are shit out of luck.
Read More . . . .
|Don't worry. |
The U.S. is keeping pace with political correctness.
- On general principle I oppose naming ships after liar hack politicians. In this case it is the political correctness movement I oppose.
- As for gays, being of a libertarian frame of mind I have no problem with them serving. Hell, Alexander the Great was the best general in history and at the least he was bisexual.
Read More . . . .
In the Navy - Village People
Thursday, July 28, 2016
D.C. Comics Plays Catch-up to Marvel
From the better late than never department
D.C. Comics may have been first to the silver screen with Superman back in 1951 and 1978, but the company mostly dropped the ball on the franchise.
Batman was worthless as a character until the off the charts 1989 film with Jack Nicholson as the Joker. The followup Batman films ranges from OK to crap until unbelievable classic of classics The Dark Knight.
Even with Marvel Comics films banking mountains of cash the people at D.C. could not manage to get their act together. Wonder Woman and the Justice League were ignored.
The recent Batman vs Superman was respectable but needed a few edits. So there is hope for the franchise.
After waiting decades and decades here we finally have Wonder Woman and Justice League movies.
The trailer for the Wonder Woman film set in World War I has promise.
It is interesting that even at this late date D.C. copies Captain America by having Wonder Woman fight Germans, pre-Nazi Germans, but Germans just the same. That should be expected seeing that Wonder Woman was created in December, 1941 as a female copy of Captain America created in March, 1941.
The Justice League trailer does not give us enough material yet to venture an opinion.
Be they disasters or classics, one thing for sure, this fanboy will be there.