.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Gigi Hadid apologies after trolls branded her 'racist' for Melania Trump impersonation



Bravo Gigi - Your a Class Act

  • This is one of those much ado about nothing things. But I love two parts about it. #1 there was push back from the right using the leftist politically correct Bullshit themes of "racism". Give them a taste of their own crap. 
  • #2 instead of a phony press release there was a genuine hand written apology from Gigi Hadid. That is a class act.
  • I don't blame Gigi. The people who write the so-called jokes for these award shows are truly retarded. Gigi was paid to read their bad lines and did the best she could.


(Express)  -  GIGI HADID has penned a letter apologising "to anyone that I offended" after Twitter users hit out at the model for her "racist" impression of the soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump.

The 21-year-old model co-hosted the American Music Awards on Sunday and was slammed online as she put on an Eastern European accent and pulled a Melania-style pout.
She said in the fake accent: “I love my husband, President Barack Obama. And our children Sasha and Malia.”
“That’s spot on!” shouted her co-host Jay Pharaoh.
Now the blonde fashion beauty has spoke out about the controversial impression and posted a picture of her letter on Twitter.
It read:  "I was honoured to host the AMAs last night and to work with some of the most respected writers in the business. I removed or changed anything in the script that I felt took the joke too far, and whether or not you choose to see it, what remained was done in good humour and with no bad intent.
"I too have been the centre of a nationally televised comedy skit that poked fun at my actions and was able to find the humour in it. I believe Melania understands show business and the way shows are written and run."
She concluded the penned letter with: "I apologise to anyone that I offend and have only the best wishes for our country."
Yesterday, trolls came out in full force as they slated her hosting debut and criticised her impression of Melania, 49.
One user wrote: “Mocking fake accent of Melania Trump was disgusting and in poor taste.”
Another pointed out that Gigi’s mother has European heritage: “Hilarious, she had the audacity to mock the 1st Lady’s accent seeing as how her own mother has a thick accent.”
“I think that was extremely disrespectful to Europeans. #pathetic,” a displeased user said.
One went so far to tag the model herself and said:“@GiGiHadid Disgusting RACIST.”
Read More . . . .






No comments: