.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thor Thursday



I Love a Woman in Breastplates

When politics bores me, my thoughts turn to buxom women in breastplates.

Where were all these hot chicks interested in comics and science fiction when I was young and single?





Loki with cleavage?
Why the Hell not! Works for me.











3 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

HOT STUFF

Anonymous said...

Some !!!
Breast plates are made of kevlar , cause its a more sound bullet proof material than steel ...
Those hammers seem to be made of silver cardboard paper !!!

Anonymous said...

its a kind of minnesotta hallowean !?